Cooking, Counting And Sharing
- The perfect recipe for number learning fun! From counting and cooking to serving and sharing, it's preschool prep for little chefs—16 fun ingredients included! Easy take-and-go play—everything fits inside!
- INCLUDES - Interactive oven, 4 Pizza slices, 3 Pieces of bread, 2 Cupcakes, 1 Fried egg, 1 Skillet, 1 Spatula, 1 Baking tray, and 2 Plates. Nourish math learning: cut food into 2, 3 or 4 equal pieces.
- Delightful singing oven warms up counting, sharing and vocabulary skills. 30+ phrases & songs. Press the chef's hat for learning songs, or listen and learn along to fun phrases. Skills learned to include cutting and sharing.
- Move the number slider to explore numbers, time and temperature. Place the pan on the stove for real sizzle sounds. Turn the timer and count clicks! Close the oven to explore numbers and counting. Open it to learn about counting and sharing.
- Number Lovin' Oven offers a fun and interactive way to explore early number concepts including recognizing numbers, counting along and sharing. As children play, they may discover interesting mathematical relationships such as parts that make up a whole and dividing equally.
Discover the perfect recipe for number learning fun with the LeapFrog Number Lovin' Oven. Designed for aspiring chefs ages 2 years and up, the Number Lovin' Oven comes with 16 fun ingredients and plenty of learning baked in. Get a number of skills cooking with the sassy, singing oven-30+ songs and phrases warm up counting, sharing and vocabulary skills. Little ones can move the number slider to learn about time and temperature, cut food into 2, 3 or 4 equal pieces to build math skills, and press the Chef's hat to count and sing along to lively songs.
Opening and closing the oven door activates delicious phrases about cooking and sharing. Number Lovin' Oven comes with all the ingredients kids need for hours of pretend-play fun. Fry an egg in the skillet and hear real sizzle sounds! Bake up bread, a pizza and cupcakes on the baking tray-the light will blink off when the food is ready. Slice and serve treats onto plates with the spatula to share with a friend or parent. Cleaning up is easy when children are done-everything fits inside.