Maternity Belt For Back & Belly Support
- RELIEVES PREGNANCY PAIN in the hips, pelvis and other common areas by providing back and belly support.
- The COMFORTABLE & BREATHABLE band is made of soft cotton so it can be worn under or over your clothes to make it easier to perform your day to day activities.
- PROPER BELLY SUPPORT can reduce swelling (edema) in the hands, legs, and feet by relieving back tension and associated stress.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE up to 45 inches to make sure the band gives you the right amount of compression and support throughout all stages of your pregnancy. The velcro band makes it super easy to put the belt on and take it off.
- CORRECTS POSTURE through gentle compression by acting as an extra muscle to support your belly as it grows.
Feel like you could use a bit of help supporting that growing belly of yours?
As beautiful of an experience that being pregnant is, most expecting mothers get uncomfortable the larger their belly grows and it can put a lot of strain on the rest of your body. Providing proper belly support is crucial to reduce pregnancy pain and it can also lead to a better night's sleep. At Jill & Joey, we worked together closely with pregnant women to design the best products possible to make your pregnancy a whole lot more enjoyable.
- Our belly band can reduce pregnancy pain in your hips, pelvis and lower back as well as swelling (edema) in your legs, feet, and hands.
- One size fits all so that one belt will serve you throughout your entire pregnancy. Simply adjust the belt by using the velcro so that it applies the right amount of compression and provides the best support.
- The gentle compression that our belt applies helps correct your posture by acting as an extra muscle to support your belly as it grows.
- Our belt has been designed to breathe so that your belly remains nice and cool.
- Wear the belt under or over your clothes, whatever is most comfortable. We know you like to stay active so we used the softest cotton we could find. You will forget you're even wearing it!