- THE FIRST ADVANCEMENT IN BED RAILS IN 50 YEARS - hiccapop bed bumpers don’t “cage in” your little one like traditional metal bed rails. They are safer and more comfortable for your sleeping child.
- PASSIVE-SAFETY PROTECTION - Invented at Stanford University based on the principle of "Passive-Safety Protection," the gentle touch of the bumper subconsciously triggers your child's natural "Passive-Safety" response, letting them know they are close to danger and should move away.
- PHTHALATE & BPA - Free Polyurethane Foam with NO FLAME RETARDANTS, WATER-RESISTANT, WASHABLE COVER **NOW WITH UPDATED NON-SKID BOTTOM **, Safe Non-toxic foam - Stays firmly in place.
- PERFECT PROTECTION FOR ACTIVE SLEEPERS - bumpers are the perfect height and ideally sized to allow ample room for your little one to stretch out while sleeping. hiccapop bumpers fit toddler beds, twin, full, double, queen and king beds. Do NOT use on top bunks or loft beds.
- INSTALLS SAFELY IN SECONDS, FITS UNDER ALL DEEP-FITTED SHEETS - Unlike traditional metal bed rails, bumpers install safely in seconds.
- PASSES ALL FEDERAL SAFETY STANDARDS FOR BEDRAILS - hiccapop bedrails are hypoallergenic, non-toxic, PHTHALATE & BPA Free. Unmatched quality and backed by a 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
Don’t hassle with confusing directions to old school bed rails. Your toddler doesn’t need a prison. Just a gentle reminder that they are close to the edge of the bed.
We have made our foam bed bumper steeper to ensure that active toddlers and children cannot easily roll out of bed.
Simply put the side rail underneath fitted sheets and forget about it! It will rest upon your mattress and be held in place by the sheets. Our product is designed for maximum peace of mind, and installation is a key focal point for hiccapop. Do NOT use on top bunks or loft beds.
Our guardrail is convenient for multiple reasons. Parents can sit on the guardrail while reading a story to their children - which is cumbersome with most bed railing products.
The bumper is 52” long, 7’’ wide, and 4.5’’ high, providing full protection for your child. The machine-washable cover can be cleaned with a rag and appropriate cleaner.
Not only are bed rails expensive, they are incredibly heavy and hard to store. The hiccapop bed rail takes only a couple minutes to install and won’t hurt your back during setup. Once your child outgrows the bed rail, simply take it out, roll it up and store it in a closet. You can even roll it up to take on trips.
LOOKING FOR A SAFER, SIMPLER, INDEPENDENT BED RAIL ALTERNATIVE?
The hiccapop sleep bumper is the ideal alternative. Made with premium quality non-toxic foam and covered with a water-resistant cover, this bed rail provides your toddler with a safe night sleep and a clear conscience for you.
- The Perfect Height
- Easy to Install
- Interaction With Your Child
- Product Specifics
- Avoid Expensive and Inconvenient Bed Rails