- REDUCES PREGNANCY PAIN - by giving your body the support where it needs it most. Slide the pillow under your belly, behind your back or in between your knees for best results.
- DESIGNED BY PREGNANT WOMEN - to make sure it meets all of your needs. The memory foam pillow has both a FIRM and SOFT side and it breathes well to keep you COOL.
- ZIPPER ON THE SIDE - so that it does not poke in your belly. Simply enjoy the super soft cover, it feels great on your skin! Easy to clean - simply unzip the cover and wash it in your machine.
- SMALL SIZE and TRAVEL BAG - ideal for active, pregnant women that move around a lot and need support on the go. It also does not take up much space in your bed which is great for you and your partner.
- PRACTICAL AFTER PREGNANCY - Although our pillow has been designed for pregnant women, it also serves as a great pillow to get comfortable on your couch watching TV or provide lumbar support while sitting.
Are you tired of tossing and turning in bed and having sleepless nights?
As beautiful as an experience that being pregnant is, most expecting mothers get uncomfortable the larger their belly grows and sleeping can become hard. Providing proper belly support is crucial to a better night's sleep and it can also reduce pregnancy pain. At Jill and Joey, we worked together closely with pregnant women to design the best products possible to make your pregnancy a whole lot more enjoyable.
Our pillow can reduce pregnancy pain in your hips, pelvis and lower back as well as swelling (edema) in your legs, feet, and hands.
Our memory foam pillow has a firm and soft side so you can choose your desired amount of support for maximum comfort.
We use the highest quality foam to ensure that the pillow does not overheat so that you remain nice and cool.
The super soft cover is machine washable and can be removed by using the zipper. We strategically placed it on the side of the pillow so that it does not poke your belly.
Our pillow comes in a handy travel bag because we know that most of you expecting mothers are active and move about a lot. Take it with you so you get the support you need anywhere, anytime.
Your pregnancy is temporary, but your pillow will stick around to provide you with support even after you had your baby.